Monday 8 May 2017

Skull shaman full colour blends

Again, this is my favourite pf all my screen prints and I think this works just as effectively in the full colour as the separated colour blends. The full colour blends also work much better under the UV light so this makes them more diverse in that respect. So maybe if I am to print with more uv paints, I will consider the fact that the full colour looks better under UV as there is a much higher vibrancy and separation of the different neon colours.




Going back and painting white eyes onto some of these shamans can rally make the image really pop out and give it a slightly better overall outcome. My final images will have the eyes filled in white as this may look more effective when on products.
This is my favourite skull shaman print and so possibly my favourite print from this whole module. This is my favourite because it is a UV print and also because of the way the ink has applied to the corrugated card. It has really created a nice balanced texture that is only achieved through this process. it really gives a level of authenticity to the image and makes it almost fit a shamanic contact better. Also I think the soft colours of blue and orange really give this a balance of tones throughout the print. This is easily my favourite outcome and I will be using this in one of my final outcomes as a sellable print and not on a separate product.
This is one of my favourite prints aswel. This is because it looks very nice under UV lights. the big strip of yellow that runs through the skull like a big splash of paint is very vibrant under the black light that makes it a very unique print. In normal light this print looks nice because of the vibrant colours but under UV it becomes a whole new image that is one of my favourite prints of this module. This one could also be applied to a few different products, probably would be better suited to a phonecase or a skateboard as oppose to clothing. That may apply to all of the full colour blends.



No comments:

Post a Comment