Monday 8 May 2017

Eagle shaman positives

I have drawn this full A3 sized final print of the north American eagle shaman and I have made the positive for printing, But I have decided to not print this image. Instead I have decided to make five final shaman prints that are applicable to products and then I am also having a ultraviolet range of screen prints that can stand alone as a separate form of products, so I don't think I need to print another shaman and test any more colour and texture possibilities because I have a very wide range to choose from and from what I have produced for this project I think I have more than enough to transfer effectively onto a range of skate/clothing based products. I do like this drawing and it is a shame that I won't be printing it, but I have already done an eagle screen print so it is not that much of a big deal. I may print and experiment with this in my own time somehow.




No comments:

Post a Comment