Monday 8 May 2017

Products - Prints


From the start of this module, prints, or framed prints were always going to be a big part of my finished products.  This is very effective because this means that my printed images coulee be scanned in and applied to a range of products, but also with the more unique outcomes withe the varied colours and textures, I am able to have my prints as sellable items that go well with my created products. By putting them into mock up frames on photo shop, I am able to see them in the real life context. This is really helpful for me because I have never done this with any of my prints before and I think by doing this it adds another level of professionalism to the product that actually makes it a more sellable item. For my framed prints, i have chosen a range of my favourite prints on different backgrounds with different colours to see if they would all be effective in a real context. I am actually very pleased with how they look and this is making me want to frame some of my prints so they are more viable to be sold.


At first I was slightly skeptical as to how the full colour prints would look in a framed context as I thought they may look to vibrant, but I am still very happy with the full coloured prints in this product context.


I tried to keep the natural aesthetic in these framed prints and kept a wood texture in the frame.






No comments:

Post a Comment