Monday 8 May 2017

Aztec shaman section colour blends

I have tried something new with this print and have marbled the specific areas of the face paint and mask. I think this has created some really nice outcomes that can be applied to products or to be used as individual prints.  

This is my favourite of the separated colour blend prints. I think in this the colours are most effective and I think this will be used as one of my final images. The new colour enhancement for this print has really given it a strong connection to the mystical elements of the shamanic culture. I think I have already made good progress with these shaman prints and I will continue to explore them as much as I can. I am going have these colour blends running throughout all of my up coming shaman prints.


No comments:

Post a Comment