Monday 16 January 2017

Studio brief 3 - Final storyboard

This is the movement that will take place during my 30 second sting. The idea is that there is a small astronaut floating in the void that slowly gets bigger until it is that close to the screen, the visor becomes the full frame that will then fade into a cosmic background with planets and starts moving slowly across the frame until the words 'Explore the universe with Carl Sagan' or 'Explore the cosmos with Carl Sagan' I think because Sagans hit t.v show was called Cosmos I think it is more necessary to us the word cosmos instead of universe.
This storyboard has put an image in my head of how I am going to animate my images. After the aftereffects workshops I now have a basic understanding of how to transform and animate simple forms so hopefully my idea will be simple enough but also effective in the way it translates the ideas of carl sagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment