Monday 16 January 2017

Studio Brief 2 - Product packaging

This is the last stage of my printing process. Packaging the prints by wrapping them in clear plastic with a piece of card for support gives them the professional look that could potentially make them sellable. The prints become more commercially viable. This is a method I have learnt by looking at some of the third years printed images. Seeing them in the plastic wraps just gives them a cleaner and fresh aesthetic whilst protecting them at the same time. I have packaged up my set of five glitches and my set of colour smudges. I have also packaged a few of my lino prints aswel along with the shape based astronaut design. This simple trick really elevates the quality of the print and it is something I am going to be doing much more of when I have more designs to screenprint in the future projects and in my own practice.









No comments:

Post a Comment