Wednesday 20 April 2016

Postcard brief - postcard screenshot development

This is some screenshots of how my postcards developed through building the layers of vectors.

  

















Creating the vector postcards has been one of the most challenging tasks I have been given. It has pushed me to think about the way in which I create my work and has also helped me learn some useful skills in the process. At first I thought I would really hate the process of creating vectors and shapes but I actually quite enjoyed it. Working in this way is completely new to me and it has almost been quite a fun task. Illustrator can get confusing at times but I think the images themselves came out better than I thought they would. I may even be tempted to revisit the software in projects that require a simple outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment