Monday 24 April 2017

Beach boggy collaboration

My friend has his own business spraying and refurbishing cars and motorbikes. One of his clients asked him to fully spray paint and renew this old style beach buggy. He also wanted someone to hand draw a pattern design onto the buggy so my friend recommended that I could draw onto this buggy once it had been sprayed and refurbished. After my friend told me about this project I was instantly up for the job. The idea of having a car for a canvas seemed like a perfect way for me to push my abilities and put my artwork onto something that i have never done before. I knew this wouldnt be an easy task but I was up for the job.

This is how the buggy looked before it had been spray painted. The idea was for me to draw on the section of the buggy that has been masked in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment