Thursday 21 January 2016

visual narrative sketchbook development

Further development of people in the city. 

People who I see and walk past in the city look all so different. One person will be wearing headphones, one will have an umbrella, someone will be big someone will be small, my aim to to get a wide range of these different possibilities of people and turn them into some sort of zombie/ghoul character as you can see in the image above. I have drawn a regular person with an umbrella and then turned him into a zombie with an umbrella. But the point is that he is not a real zombie but more of a metaphorical zombie in the way he lives his city 9-5 life.

I am also thinking about using shape and texture to create different characters within my book. I have really enjoyed the last few Visual Language projects and would like to translate the things I have learned from those projects and filter it into my narrative.


No comments:

Post a Comment